Date(s) - Jun 3, 2014 - Jun 5, 2014
Safari Court Hotel
The West Africa Exploration and Pre-Salt Forum returns to explore the key strategic and commercial opportunities related to current exploration and production programmes in countries including Namibia, Angola, Gabon and Congo.
The Second Edition of this timely forum will bring together members of country specific governments, IOCs, NOCs, independents and juniors, foreign investors, seismic and oilfield service providers and all other major stakeholders within the industry to share their insights on optimising offshore pre-salt and subsea exploration within West Africa, a region with high impact exploration prospects and potential for lucrative investment opportunities.
The pre-forum Namibia Foreign Investment Executive Briefing will also uncover the proposed strategies for creating an investor-friendly environment, promoting partnerships and maximising Namibia’s potential for pre-salt plays.
Join an unparalleled line-up of global industry leaders who will share their insights on:
• Implementing strategies to intensify oil exploration and attract further investment
• Aligning objectives with local communities to achieve a sustainable economy and business growth
• Uncovering the latest technology advancements for optimising seismic imaging and resolution
• Exploring the measures being put in place to give Africa competitive edge over other new frontiers – Specific examples for Namibia, Angola, Benin, Brazil, Cameroon, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Republic of the Congo, South Africa and many more
Confirmed speakers on the 2014 programme include:
• Obeth Kandjoze, Managing Director, NAMCOR, Namibia
• Immanuel Mulunga, Petroleum Commissioner, Ministry of Mines and Energy, Namibia
• Francisco Lopes Cunha, Block Chairman, Sonangol, Angola
• Dr. Serge Edouard Angoua Biouele, Deputy Exploration Director & New Ventures Manager, National Hydrocarbons Corporation (SNH), Cameroon
• Gil Holzman, President and CEO, Eco Atlantic, Canada
• Dr. Alessandro Colla Regional Geomarket Director, Sub-Sahara Africa, CGG, Netherlands
• Nigel Quinton, Head of Exploration, Tower Resources plc, UK
• Viannet Okouma, Assets Development Director, Gabon Oil Company, Gabon
• Jean Pierre Saba, Director of Exploration, SNPC, Republic of the Congo
For further information email Laurence Allen, Senior Marketing Manager (email@example.com), call +44 (0)20 3615 0390