Date(s) - Sep 29, 2014 - Oct 1, 2014
Rescheduled for September 29th-31th 2014 at the Abuja International Conference Center:
A 3 DAY INT’L CONFERENCE
ON NIGERIA SERVICE SECTOR
THEME: HARNESSING AND MAXIMIZING THE ROLES OF NIGERIA SERVICE SECTOR FOR NATIONAL ECONOMIC GROWTH AND INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
The conference provides a forum for stakeholders from local and international community to identify synergies and Strategies for harnessing the Role of Service Industry in Nigeria for job creation, empowerment and national economic growth.
Sector Reform, Regulation and value orientation to enhance practice innovations, quality of service delivery, operational Training and standardization of practice, income of the service provider, Accessibility to Operational Funds and Other Enabling Environment as foundational factors to be addressed at the conference to reposition the sector in line with global best practices in global economies.
1. Business Dinner – local and foreign investors, industry experts and stakeholders meet with federal and state governments and leaders of professional groups for interactions, understanding and collaborations for investment in sector Infrastructure financing, SME Cluster, Training, Certification and Empowerment of youths from each state and the federal capital territory.
2. 1st Service Industry Conference in Nigeria : A unique Opportunity for Service Industry leaders, professional groups and tertiary institutions to meet for on a common goal of repositioning the service sector in national economy and for international trade in service.
3. 1st African Service Industry Fair- A unique opportunity for local and international service providers exhibitions and presentations.
4. Syndicate Session – Representatives of professional bodies, government agencies, tertiary institutions and the organized private sector from each geopolitical zone forming a group of the syndicate session to ensure issues addressed to the grass root
5. Post Conference Activities – Post Conference Steering Committee and Official inauguration of Board of Trustees of African Business Platform for Synergies and Collaborations to pursue the realization of the synergies and initiatives emanating from this conference
AADVERT PLACEMENT ONLY
– FULL PAGE ( N45, 000) & HALF PAGE ( 25, 000)
ONLY@ 500USD PER PARTICIPANT
INT’L PARTICIPATION WITH ADVERT ON FULL PAGE – 1000USD
REGISTRATION FOR HOSPITALITY SERVICE PROVIDER –N35, 000 PER SERVICE PROVIDER
PARTICIPATION & EXHIBITION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES –
N300, 000 or 2000USD ( Two maximum Desk Officers and delegate, One Table, Two Seats, Maximum of Two Indoor Banners and Full Page Advert in Conference Brochure).
PARTICIPATION, EXHIBITION AND 15 MINUTES PRESENTATION OF YOUR SERVICE PRODUCTS
N500,000 or 3000 USD (Two Desk Officers and One Delegate, One Table, Two Seats, Maximum of Two Indoor Banners and Full Page Advert in Conference Brochure).SPONSORSHIP
Sponsorship Support may wish to undertake any of the Requirements for the Hosting of the Conference as below to give him access to collaboration and partnership for the project both for the conference and post conference activities;
i. Hall Reservation.
ii. Conference Brochure
iii. Publicity ( Electronic, Print and social media inclusive)
iv. Conference Bags and Souvenirs
v. Feeding ( Tea Break and Lunch)
vi. Honorarium for Resource Persons
NOTE: Participation Fee does not cover transportation to Abuja and the participant`s accommodation for the period of the event. However it provides transportation from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Air Port, Abuja,to the venue of the conference.(DOWN LOAD PARTICIPATION FORM).